The Chehalem Cultural Center is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your tax-deductible contribution directly supports programming that improves the lives of those in your community and its visitors. Without the support of individuals, like you, who value high-quality arts and in-depth heritage programming, the Chehalem Cultural Center could not exist. Investment at any level makes a difference.
We are an Oregon Cultural Trust partner, which means a donation to us--and a matching donation to the Cultural Trust--makes you eligible for the cultural tax credit, which basically means you get a CREDIT on your taxes. Check out this pdf for the dollars and cents of it, or visit the Oregon Cultural Trust website to learn more.
Your donation helps us connect culture lovers to:
- Art -- through our world-class Parrish Gallery exhibitions.
- Education -- through a multitude of art, culture, and heritage classes and lectures for adults and children, from the beginner to the professional.
- Performance -- we host numerous live concerts and cultural demonstrations.
- Community -- through celebrating local talent in our annual Oregon Artists Showcase and local diversity in our free community events like the Newberg Camellia Festival, Dia de Los Muertos, and Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service and Celebration.
Your donation also helps:
- Provide free educational programming through regional outreach, cultural celebrations, onsite activities at Artwalk, Old Fashioned Festival, Tunes on Tuesday, Camellia Festival and more!
- Offer opportunities for dialogue in conversations that truly matter.
- Nurture a youth Mariachi band!
And that’s only a sampling. There’s a lot going on at the Chehalem Cultural Center, and it’s all made possible by you.
Your tax-deductible donation is critical to keeping these programs going. Right now, as the Center continues to grow, your support can have a tremendous impact. Please consider investing in the Chehalem Cultural Center today.